Easy connection to your child's health care.
PATIENT PORTAL | TELEVISITS | PATIENT FORMS | PATIENT EDUCATION
We know that it’s important to stay connected to your child’s health care. Our patient portal gives parents, legal guardians and patients 13 years of age or older access to their children’s or their own health records.
With our portal you can:
- Send messages to their doctor
- Request refills including controlled substances
- Review sections of your child’s health record
Follow these instructions to get started:
- To obtain a username and password, please provide your email address to our office staff. You can do this by calling us or ask us at your next appointment.
- You will receive an email from the portal on how to set up an account
- Once your account is set up, you can also download the phone app called “Healow” from your App Store. This will allow you to manage your portal from your phone!
We are now offering TeleVisits. If a provider or staff deems your visit appropriate for a virtual interaction, you will need to have a smartphone and download the eClinicalworks Healow app or log into your patient portal.
Patient forms and links
Patient Information Form General Consent Agreement Designation of Another Person to Consent for Treatment of Minor Child Release of Protected Health Information Financial and Patient Responsibility Policy Notice of Privacy Practices